Course Terms & Conditions
Last Updated on Friday, 12 March 2010 14:48
Please read this document carefully as it forms a legally binding contract that places both financial and time based requirements on you.
Section 1: Introduction
This contract is between Devon Autism Centre (DAC) and the training purchaser, the client.
This contract stipulates the conditions under which the consultant will engage in training with the client. This contract does not imply any other relationship between the client and the DAC.
Section 2: Acknowledgements and agreements
- The services provided by DAC are to be provided by a qualified and experienced trainer
- The DAC agrees to provide training services to the client at an agreed time, at an agreed location and at an agreed price
- The DAC agrees to provide a suitable training materials and training methods
Section 3: Client acknowledgements and agreements
The client agrees to the following conditions in order to receive training services:
- The client agrees to fully comply with all the requirements and requests regarding the training program. For in house training this includes:
- Providing a suitable venue for the training if it is to be carried out at the client’s premises. The room must be spacious, appropriately heated/ventilated and disturbance free.
- Provide up to the agreed number of people for training
- To ensure that the people being trained conduct themselves appropriately
- To ensure that the people being trained are available for the suration of the training
- Client agrees to not violate, use, reproduce, claim ownership of, or misrepresent in any way any of the DAC property rights, including materials, tapes, and presentations without prior written permission from the DAC.
- Payments. Payment is due in advance of the training. Payment is expected within 7 days of receipt of invoice.
Section 4: Limitation and Disclaimers
The client and the DAC agree to the following terms:
- Client accepts that Devon Autism Centre will not be liable for consequential damages.
- Devon Autism Centre training is of a high standard that is intensive and delivered by highly qualified specialists, it is certified by the DAC internally. DAC certification does not imply an expertise in the subject. We would recommend contacting DAC for details of how to become qualified autism therapists.
Section 5: Consideration and Miscellaneous
- This document contains the entire agreement between the parties. Any oral exchanges made regarding this document will be of no force. This document may only be modified in writing.
Section 6 : Cancellations and changes
- Payment is due within 7 days of receipt of invoice
- If payment is not received 48 hours prior to the training date, the training will be cancelled without notification, the full amount remains payable.
- The client may change the date of the training up to 14 days prior to the training commencing. There are no changes allowed after 14 days
- The DAC may have to change the date of the training for operational reasons, The DAC will endeavour to provide as much notice of any changes as possible.